Junior Group Programs
2023 Spring Break Junior Golf Camps
- 15 Total Hours Of Camp Time
- Camp Includes High-Quality Golf Instruction From A Certified PGA Professional From The Academy At The Stephens Golf Center
- Instruction Will Cover Full-Swing, Chipping, Putting, Playing Rounds Of Golf On TopTracer, And Rules & Etiquette
- Games, Activities, And Prizes Sprinkled In Each Day Of Camp!
- Complimentary SGC Goodie Bag For Each Participant
- Pizza Party And Awards Presentation On The Final Day Of Camp!
LPGA Girls Golf Program Of Northern Kentucky
2023 Program Calendar Coming SOON!
2023 US Kids Player Pathway Program
2023 Registration Coming SOON!
The Simple Path To Learning Golf
To make it fun for players to learn while staying motivated to improve, the Player Pathway provides the perfect program for coaches, kids, and parents.
With an easy to follow curriculum combined with awards, players can progress from beginner to elite player!
- The Player Pathway is a simple-to-follow curriculum with skill checkpoints to guide development.
- It includes 10 levels; each includes around the green, full-swing, knowledge, putting, and scoring.
- Award pins provide motivation for success.
A progressive learning program that awards frequently and provides attainable goals, while furthering development and skills.